Our tinctures are hand crafted from organic ingredients grown by us. Probiotic Tinctures are created using 3 extraction methods and then combined to form a triple extract. We use water Probiotic cultures, organic cane alcohol and distilled water to extract the medicinal compounds for a unique and potent infusion.
About Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor):
- Considered one of the most important medicinal mushrooms in the world.
- Ancient Taoists prized the fungi because they can grow on evergreen trees, and therefore must have the staying power of the trees.
- In traditional Chinese medicine turkey tail is considered sweet and slightly warming, entering the spleen and heart meridians. It is used for infection and inflammation of the upper respiratory, urinary, and digestive tracts. The mushroom is used to increase energy and stamina, and benefits patients with hepatitis B and chronic active hepatitis. Can be used for general immune weakness and tumors.
- Medicinal Compounds:
- PSK (polysaccharide krestin)
- PSP (polysaccharide peptide)
- Lipids containing ergosta-7,22,dien-3(ol),
- Provitamin D2
- And many more
- Turkey tail has been widely studied in China and Japan for its immune-stimulating polysaccharides and its use in the treatment of cancer.
- More than 400 clinical studies have been published in Japan in the past 30 years, showing benefits to the immune system.
- In 1987, more than 25% of the money spent on natural anticancer agents in Japan were for PSK.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why is Water Kefir amazing?!?:
- Kefir grains are a mixture of yeast and bacteria, living in a symbiotic association
- Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effects are some of the health beneficial properties of kefir grains.
- Some of the bioactive compounds of kefir such as polysaccharides and peptides have great potential for inhibition of proliferation and induction of apoptosis in tumor cells
- Many studies revealed that kefir acts on different cancers such as colorectal cancer, malignant T lymphocytes, breast cancer and lung carcinoma.
- Water kefir is known to increase Brain Derived Nootropic Factors (BDNF)